Interested in a terrific way to reach potential new animal loving customers? Humans and pets visit vendors before, during, and after the Walk. Enjoy exposure to thousands of animal lovers at the Walk for Animals!
• Primary audience for AHS and the event is women ages 35-60 years old.
• All ages enjoy participating in the Walk for Animals, especially families with children. The average guest age is 48 years old.
• Of the sample size of attendees, 80% were female and 20% were male.
• Walkers averaged 2.3 years of participation and there were an average of two pets per party.
• The majority of people attending reported living in Minneapolis or St. Paul. Large audience segments also came from surrounding suburbs including Plymouth, Bloomington, Blaine, Maple Grove, and Coon Rapids.
• 7 AM, Vendor set-up begins
• 8:30 AM, Vendor set-up complete
• 9 AM, Walk for Animals grounds open
• 10 AM, Walk begins
• 1 PM, Walk for Animals grounds close, vendors begin teardown
Vendors can occupy a single or double space in our Vendor Village. A single space includes a covered 10x10 foot space, one 8-foot table, and two chairs for $250. A double space includes a covered 10x20 foot space, one 8-foot table, and two chairs for $500.
As a vendor at Walk for Animals, we encourage you to practice low waste policies, such as ensuring items given out at the event are recyclable or compostable. Thank you for your partnership.