Please join me and Bella in supporting the work of the Animal Humane Society. Due to COVID19, our 48th Annual Walk for the Animals will be done virtually. The Walk is our largest fundraiser of the year and this year is especially important. Every year, thousands of animals in our community are in need of a second chance. Animal Humane Society provides these animals with food, shelter, medical care, and most importantly, the love they deserve.
These animals rely on the support of compassionate individuals like us. Every gift makes a difference. Your generosity ensures AHS has the resources to care for and protect every animal that comes through their doors.
Although we may not be able to physically walk together on Saturday May 2nd, we can still stand together to make second chances possible for animals in need. Please support me – and the animals – with your donation today. Together, we can make happy new beginnings possible!
Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Kathy and Bella
Here's an example of what your donation today can do:
- $10,000: Supports the operating expenses of our Woodbury location for six days.
- $5,000: Covers the shelter costs for an average feline Humane Investigations cruelty case (around 20-25 cats).
- $2,500: Provides medical supplies and medications for 38 spay/neuter surgeries.
- $1,000: Gives housing and care to 67 animals in the shelter for one day.
- $500: Helps three dogs through the Adoption Preparation program which readies shy or fearful dogs for adoption.
- $250: Provides X-rays for two injured animals.
- $100: Provides behavioral training sessions for an animal to help them find a new home more quickly. $50: Provides full vaccinations for two stray cats.
- $25: Provides six scratching posts for cats in our care.
- $10: Screens for intestinal parasites for three animals.
Any amount helps Animal Humane Society respond with kindness to animals in need.