1) It's year 28 for us to do the walk
2) The walk this year must go on -- it will be virtual
3) When Stay At Home was announced, from Wed - Sun -- 273 animals were adopted out -- what amazing community support!!!!
4) Keegan and Sadie will be going on walk 13 (they've never missed a year). Judy and I promise to take them for a neighborhood stroll
5) Judy will continue to volunteer 3 days a week when they reopen.
6) Our donation goal this year is the biggest it has ever been - $10,000 ($2,000 increase from last year) [we have no idea how many furry friends will be surrendered, need medical or behavioral help so we're preparing]
Every gift makes a difference. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.