Welcome to the Egan Walk for Animals Team Page!
Join the Egan team and participate in the Animal Humane Society’s virtual Walk for Animals on Saturday, May 1. Each year the walk raises funds that help care for more than 23,000 homeless animals that come into the Animal Humane Society’s shelters each year. In response to COVID-19, the walk is being held virtually this year.
Join the Egan Team!
- On Saturday, May 1st gather your household and pets & walk on Egan’s virtual team.
- You may choose to walk on the treadmill at home, in your own neighborhood, or at a nearby park (while social distancing of course!).
- On walk day, we’ll still walk together as an Egan team, but in a different way; we invite you to take a picture of you/your family participating in the virtual walk & submit it to us to share our team efforts online!
- There is no cost to register for the walk & you are not required to fundraise.
- You do not have to have an animal to participate—everyone is welcome to walk!
Thank you for your participation & donations to our Walk for Animals team!